The Elements Financial Group, LLC
Your relationship with us is based on trust and confidence and we value our relationships with our clients. In order to fulfill our responsibilities to you, we require that you provide us with current and accurate financial and personal information. We will protect the information you have provided in a manner that is safe, secure and professional. We are very committed to protecting your privacy and to safeguarding that information.
Type of Information We Require
We may require and obtain the following kinds of confidential personal information about you:
- Information on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, assets, phone number, social security number, occupation, assets, income and other financial and family information;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or with brokerages, banks and custodians with whom you hold investment or cash accounts. This information includes account numbers, holdings, balances, transaction history and other financial and investment activities.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information
The Elements Financial Group, LLC (“Elements”) is committed to the protection and privacy of its customer’s and consumer’s personal and financial information. Elements will not share such information with any non-affiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in the account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service the account;
- To resolve customer disputes;
- When requested by a fiduciary or beneficiary on the account;
- When required by our attorneys or accountants;
- When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law;
- In connection with a sale or merger of Avantria’s business;
- In any circumstance that has the customer’s instruction or consent.
Protection of Personal Information
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.